We are leading upplier of a comprehensive array of Fine Wires
. These Fine Wires are in wide demand amongst our clients spread all across the country.Fine Wires Other Details:
Various grades of stainless steel used for these applications are:
- Stainless steel is defined as an iron-carbon alloy
- Stainless steel does not stain.
- Stainless steels are also classified by their crystalline structure.
- Stainless steel has high resistance to rust and corrosion in many natural.
- A widely used product of stainless steel wire which has its uses both in the domestic and industrial world
Fine Wires Specifications:
- 200 series Austenitic chromium
- Nickel - manganese alloys
- 300 series - Austenitic chromium and Nickel alloys
- 400 series- Ferritic and martensitic chromium alloys
- Diameter range: 0.040 mm - 16 mm
- Supply condition: Soft , 1/4 Hard, 1/2 Hard, Hard and full hard (Spring hard)
- Surface finish: Bright, Matte finish, Soap coated electropolish quality